Posted: May 26, 2021
As a junior graphic designer for a clothing manufacturer, you will work directly under our Lead Graphic Designer and will have to be proficient in the following:
- Drawing graphics from scratch on Ai or Photoshop
- Creating tech packs with decoration and placement specs.
- Understanding the application of a graphic to a piece of garment through screen printing, embroidery, sublimation, etc.
- Setting up artwork for embellishments ex. Screen printing, DTG, embroidery. ( we will train the right person on this as well )
- Communicating with our vendors to make sure the end result conforms to client's requirements
- Assist in production of embroidery and other in house embellishments
- Be responsive to client and teams requests.
- Be organized and manage each task in a timely fashion
- Comfortable on both PC and MAC
- Able to lift 30lbs
- Can multi-task on multiple projects at once
This position is not remote, applicants must live in Los Angeles. To truly excel, this position is best for someone who is eager to learn more about fashion, understands high end streetwear culture, knows current fashion and social trends.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour