Posted: Jun 8, 2021
The Team behind multiple, distinguished Chicago restaurants--The Gage, Acanto, The Dawson and Coda di Volpe--seeks a Graphic Designer to work in our downtown office. This role is ideal for individuals who are:
- passionate about the hospitality industry
- creative and talented, with a solid design track record
- committed to quality
- capable of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- proficient in Adobe Design Suite (including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- develop and execute creative design solutions for each restaurant and Gage Hospitality Group which maintain brand integrity, meet strategic objectives and help support successful programming. Responsibilities include designing print and digital materials such as menus, special and private event collateral, newsletters, eblasts, social media content and other promotional tools.
- maintain and enhance restaurant websites ensuring information, images, menus and links are appealing, timely and accurate.
- manage creative review and approval process including managing project deliverables schedule and ensure fulfillment including printing as required.
- report to the Director of Marketing and participate as a key member of the team with extensive interaction with chefs, servers, the beverage team, hosts and management.
And, ideally, you will photograph food and beverages, staff and establishments. You will also help ensure the in-house photo library and online photo galleries are organized and current.
- 3+ years of graphic design experience (candidates must provide a portfolio inclusive of samples of print and digital work relevant to this position)
- Experience with photography and videography a plus
- Inherent creative skill with strong aesthetic sensibilities
- Hospitality industry experience is desirable but not necessary
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office, the Adobe Design Suite, and social media platforms
- Superior attention to detail
- Willingness and availability to occasionally work evenings and weekends as needed
- Creative graphic designers with a passion for the restaurant industry are encouraged to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer.