Posted: Jul 22, 2021
Working for a digital marketing agency, the candidate will get an opportunity to work on multiple clients/projects at the same time. Hence, possessing diverse knowledge and the ability to adapt would be a key element.
- Conceptualizing and developing designs & graphics, primarily for social media & paid media
- Creating brand guidelines, including logos and other brand elements
- Brainstorming, researching, and presenting ideas, concepts, and design solutions
- Participating in brainstorming sessions with the team and coming out with exceptional concepts and ideas.
- Coordinating with client servicing, content team, etc. and ensuring timely deliverables
- Comprehending client's brief/feedback and incorporating it in design or graphics form
- Designing and producing collateral in accordance with brand guidelines
- Graduate with a degree/diploma in design, fine arts, or graphic designing
- Minimum 12 months of full-time work experience in a similar role at a digital marketing agency
- Possess good knowledge of software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Corel Draw.
- Good communications skills with a clear articulation of ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- Be a strong team player and collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Pay strong attention to details and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Should be up-to-date with industry trends and good knowledge of competitors' brands.
- Knowledge of UI/UX or video editing would be an advantage.