Posted: Jan 9, 2019
We are seeking an art director with excellent design chops who can also provide clear direction without losing sight of project goals. We want an art director that can work with and mentor our designers, animators, videographers and other creatives to lead and unify a creative vision and deliver campaigns that are as impactful as they are thoughtful. To mesh with our team at SOVRN, you'll need to be able to communicate a vision to the team, provide clear direction and feedback, and listen to client requests to determine how to best incorporate feedback.
As an art director, your responsibility lies in leading and maintaining the creative vision for a project or campaign and helping the team produce that vision. You can expect eager team members to support and enhance your vision, as well as simple and effective processes to help you maintain deadlines and deliverables.
- 5+ years experience in graphic design
- A strong diverse portfolio
- You GET the SOVRN brand and can easily support it
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Self-driven, motivated & confident
- More effective as part of a team
- Being a generally nice person
- Add to our creative culture
- 5+ years experience in a digital agency environment
- Outdoor lover
- Competitive salary, based on talent and experience
- Retirement plan + contributions
- Health plan
- Paid time off + 2 weeks during Xmas?New Years
- Company outings
- Happy career life
SOVRN is a tight-knit group. We take our culture and hiring seriously. We do not employ people who are unmotivated, flakey, arrogant, or negative?otherwise we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are an honest group of hard workers that feel we can do anything. If you think you have something to add, we'd love to hear from you.