Posted: Apr 16, 2019
Parallax Studios/Hugo Morton US is a new multidisciplinary entertainment company based in Los Angeles with ties in Asia. We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join our team of creatives. In collaboration with the design team, you will create quality content for our various branding, design and marketing campaigns.
Check out our website at www.parallaxstudios.com.
This is an excellent position for someone who is interested in the entertainment industry and thrives in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Produce a wide variety of designs that promote our company brands. These may include print and digital ads, presentation graphics, signage, event displays, logos, and branded materials.
- Quickly create and iterate visual assets that are on-brand while staying fresh, innovative and at the forefront of performance-driven marketing.
- Convert written and/or verbal information into unique and varied creative designs with minimal supervision and/or guidance given the fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
- Work closely with the Branding Art Director and the Head of Creative Development.
- Assist with brainstorms for new properties as well as execution of pitch materials when needed.
- Work directly with talented designers to ensure the smooth development of quality content.
Requirements and Desired Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong aesthetic, conceptual, organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Portfolio/website demonstrating industry-leading graphic design work.