Posted: Mar 8, 2023
About the position?
As an InDesign Automation Expert you will engage directly with our customers and partners. You are driven and will learn when and how to ask the right business questions. You support our customers and partners to ensure our solution meets the requirements. You have a profound understanding of data models and how to use them to efficiently meet the customer's needs. The words flexible, analytical, structured, team-player and creative thinker don't frighten you, but reinforce you.
- Bachelor or master's degree
- At least 3 years' work experience in B2B/B2C processes
- Analytical mindset with an eye for detail and quality
- Work in a pragmatic and solution-oriented way
- Take ownership from start to finish
- Be naturally curious and willing to learn new skills in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge of the Adobe InDesign EasyCatalog plugin is a nice extra
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent English language skills, spoken and written
What's in it for you?
- A challenging position in a scale-up with strong international growth potential.
- Internal training to provide you proficient knowledge of data modelling and data analysis. Be part of a driven/passioned team that takes pride in what we do.
- A competitive salary package with many benefits.
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development, and exciting challenges. Possibility to work (partially) remote.
- A great opportunity to have an impact on database publishing worldwide and shape a product to the right market/customer fit.