Posted: Mar 13, 2023
Does your heart sway when you see a perfect colour balance and composition? Have you always felt at home in the realm of pixels, vectors and artboards? Do you like communicating stories through your work? Then you are exactly what we are looking for.
We want someone who has the skills and the desire to create the best graphic design work there can be. Someone who refuses to settle for mediocre, and finds comfort in the details. We want someone who, in this age of AI-generated artwork and collaterals, still loves to design their own CV and art. We are looking for someone with a firm grasp over design fundamentals, yet the courage to break them when needed. Someone who understands and appreciates the entire spectrum of graphic design services, yet appreciates the benefits of diving deep into one.
Apart from design skills, we also want a graphic designer, who enjoys seeing through a design from a scribble to a final print. Someone who loves the challenge of switching between projects, while constantly expanding their comfort zone.
Sounds relatable? We are a community of creatives just like this. Come join us, where you belong.
Formal Education in Graphic Design.
Strong online graphic design portfolio.
Experience managing multiple projects and teams.
High level of attention to detail, and the ability to find and filter out design mistakes.
Superb command over Adobe Suite software such as Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Photoshop.
Ability to produce a wide range and breadth of ideas.
Ability to switch between a wide variety of projects. For example, designing a logo for a space agency and designing an education booklet for school children.
You will fit perfectly if you have :
- Curiosity to stay up-to-date with the latest trends in Graphic Design.
- Fearless and shameless attitude towards designing.
- Initiation in taking charge of your designs. Ownership to take the wheels of a project and help it cross the finish line.
- Courage to fight for what you believe in, yet having the open mind to accept feedback.
- Obsession with finishing things with utmost care and perfection.
- Willingness to try out new things, without holding on to biases.
- Eagerness to fail early and fast.
- Interest in having meta-level conversations about life and the world.