Posted: Oct 11, 2019
- Jacksonville Beach, FL, USA
ATP's flight training enrollment is growing and is seeking a Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer is primarily responsible for working collaboratively with the Director of Marketing with the design and production of print and digital marketing, training, and company materials.
- Degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, advertising or related field of study or equivalent relevant work experience in graphic design positions.
- Two (2) years related experience in graphic design, advertising, or marketing with specific emphasis using desktop publishing and other related software.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Google Drive.
- Proficiency producing HTML5 web banners.
- Aviation experience or knowledge of terminology helpful.
- Designs a variety of marketing materials, including brochures, programs, web banners, and other collateral to support marketing and advertising of company training programs.
- Plans and illustrates concepts by designing the layout of art and copy, including arrangement, size, type size, and style, creating aesthetic concepts.
- Write effective copy to support organizational objectives, while thoroughly proofing own work and the work of others.
- Prepares finished copy and art, working with equipment, software, outside vendors to obtain desired results.
- Creates graphics for use in both online and physical marketing and training collateral including letterhead, business cards, paint schemes, exterior signage, etc.
- Works with other departments to ensure consistent branding across all forms of media, including graphics for the company's website.
- Creates presentations and other materials as needed for use in internal communication, training activities, or external marketing/sales.
- Maintain and manage organization of material revisions, while adhering to deadlines.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
Pay & Benefits
ATP offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Starting pay $17.00 - 19.00/hour, based on experience
- ATP offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- $15,000 Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Medical coverage (Employer pays 60% of total premiums)
- Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Enrollment (100% Vested with no employer contributions)
- 8 Paid Holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Friday, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
- 13 Paid Time Off Days per Year (PTO is earned on an accrual based system, meaning you accumulate a little over 1 day of PTO for each month you work. Accrued PTO may be requested upon successful completion of 90 days of employment.)
- Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- No travel required.