Posted: Dec 4, 2019
ThirdChannel is seeking a Graphic Designer with both interactive and print experience. You'll work as part of our Marketing division, designing sales and marketing collateral, our website, social media assets, corporate branding and other materials. You will stand out of the crowd because you're as passionate about design that is visually striking as it is effecting in getting people off of their couch to take action!
- Implementing email, digital advertising, print, and social campaigns that deliver on marketing strategies from concept to completion.
- Managing two different Web domains and digital marketing systems such as Hubspot.
- Working with third-party vendors to develop video and other digital assets.
- This is a hands-on role, collaborative role that requires the ability to move at a fast pace.
- 3+ years experience in a graphic design role
- Edgy, high tech look and feel to your work
- Comfort working with lots of images, retouching and stylizing to fit company's brand persona
- Bachelor's degree or similar education in design-related discipline: Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design, Information or Interface design
- Experience doing infographics and data visualization is plus
- Expert knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Love working in a fast-paced environment and can juggle multiple projects and timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- HubSpot or similar CRM experience and web development experience a plus
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- A position in our company comes with the following benefits:
- Stock options so that you're an owner of the company like us
- Strong health and dental plans