Posted: Mar 26, 2020
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Obtain approvals for deliverables
- Strong understanding of graphic design fundamentals such as colors, typography, composition and design principles.
- Proficiency in Adobe software tools like illustrator, photoshop & Indesign
- Portfolio showcasing a variety styles of graphic design work (attach the link of your online portfolio in Behance, Dribble or any other platform)
Please note application without portfolio will not be considered.