Posted: May 23, 2020
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of visualising and creating graphics including:
-Social Media Posts
Your graphics should capture the attention of our customer and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a strong creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
good communication is a must.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
-Study design briefs and determine requirements
-Conceptualise visuals based on requirements
-Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
-Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
-Amend designs after feedback
-Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines