Posted: May 23, 2020
NOISY LION (Tech-Division) designs extraordinary customer experiences that deliver meaningful and lasting results for our clients by improving the experience of their users. From scaling high growth SAAS start-ups and mapping end-to-end experiences for complex ecosystems, we help brands tell their stories with a soul.
As a graphic designer on our team, you can expect to work on a variety of interesting
projects. Below, we've listed some examples of projects that you may work on.
1. Create responsive wireframes, low fidelity designs and high fidelity
designs for Apps, Websites, Landing Pages and other marketing
2. Create assets for digital ads, social content, and offline media such as
3. Design banners for storefront collections that enable our customers to
easily recognize a distinct look to each collection, such as our Slumber
1. As we prefer to rely on organic growth and word of mouth traffic, email
has become the cornerstone to our marketing efforts. As such, it&#39;s
paramount that we have the highest quality of email possible.
2. Design unique, beautiful email campaigns for product launches, blog
posts, press hits, etc.
3. Design on-brand transactional emails for automated flows such as
abandoned cart notifications, back-in-stock reminders, welcome emails,
1. Reuse and adapt existing packaging designs and style guides to new
2. Source packaging containers and materials within budget from your
1. Design a booklet or product catalog that will be included in each order or in our offline marketing effort
- A degree in commercial art or graphic design or equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus
- A top quality and diverse design portfolio
- 3+ years' experience as a graphic designer working in-house or as a freelancer for a top-tier agency or consumer-facing company
- Work together with Art Director/Marketing team to deliver assets on-time and prior to deadlines
- Strong grasp of foundational graphic design skills; experience with typography preferred
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, or Sketch