Graphic & Motion Designer
Posted: Oct 18, 2019
Join the team behind one of the TOP #5 apps in Lifestyle and Entertainment category on AppStore with over 35 million downloads and 25,000 5-star reviews.
Ruby Labs Ltd is one of the fastest-growing start-ups established in London in 2018. Our mission is to develop high-value mobile apps that users will be willing to purchase and use over time. And followed by a strategy backed by in-depth market analysis, strong and focused development teams and aggressive marketing investments.
Work type: Up to you, full-time with a monthly remuneration or part-time with a pay-per-hour model
- Motion design for social/ads videos for mobile apps promotion
- Storyboarding, through both hand-drawn or vector illustration
- Ensure adherence to established schedules and releases
- Inspire and evoke emotion through your design
- 3+ years of experience
- Start-up and/or mobile apps experience preferred
- You're a social native - whether it's Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat! Experience in the social video is a must.
- Excellence using the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Illustrator, After Effects and Photoshop)
- Highly organised and detail-oriented approach to working
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and keep on stick to the creative vision of the project.
- Strong verbal, writing and communications skills
- Hard worker, humble and hungry
- Collaborative, team player and can-do attitude
How To Apply:
If you're excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Ruby Labs ltd, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.