Posted: Mar 27, 2021
The Graphic & Web Designer will work with other creative team members to articulate a wide variety of brand stories utilizing creative assets and custom graphic designs. This role is best suited for an exceptionally detailed, talented, and well-rounded graphic/web designer. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a portfolio of experience in web design (WordPress at a minimum), logo development, brand identity, advertising, and infographics.
- Design and deliver assets on-trend with UX/UI, marketing, and digital practices
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of best practices related to designing for digital platforms (email, website, social media, video, and interactive)
- Manage the day-to-day deliverables of numerous projects with a commitment to delivering creative solutions that are on-brand as well as novel
- Website front end maintenance
- Team player, open to suggestions and edits
- The ability for a quick turnaround on projects
- Creative thinking and originality
- Passion for smart, functional design, and an understanding of the balance between information and entertainment
Knowledge, Skills & Technical Abilities
- Relevant degree or diploma (preferably in Graphic Design/Web Development/Interaction Design/Marketing)
- A minimum of 3-5 years of creative/marketing agency experience is preferred
- Advanced level use of Adobe Creative Cloud, including Adobe XD, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Strong visual design skills, including a deep understanding of typography, composition, and use of color.
- Extensive attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to adapt and pivot to competing priorities with multiple projects.
- Advanced level of experience designing creative assets for use on a variety of social media platforms
- Experience with HTML, CSS (JS and PHP an asset)
- WordPress and Shopify
Benefits and Perks
As a boutique agency, the firm offers a progressive package, including a competitive salary, annual performance bonus, 100 percent healthcare coverage, a Simple IRA program, and a PTO (paid time off) package that starts at 17 days a year. Salary history required. AMG Commission features its Bonus10 business development program which rewards staff 10 percent of the fees for one year for any business lead that becomes a client.
We appreciate all applications, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Adams Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and express their interest by submitting a cover letter and resume to [email protected]