Posted: Sep 21, 2022
- Beasley Esports is looking for a Graphic Designer to develop brand aesthetic, explore graphical concepts, and further our brands through a strong visual media presence.
- This designer will be primarily focused on developing brand design, including graphics used in business, media, apparel, competition, broadcasts and more for Beasley Esports teams, which currently includes the Houston Outlaws (Overwatch League) Team AXLE (Rocket League Championship Series) and the Checkpoint XP brand.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of design and production software/tools. This person will work on a variety of projects for Beasley Esports brands/teams including brand identity, motion graphics, digital, website, social media, email, arena and event signage, sales presentations collaterals, etc.
- Create and deliver design concepts that can help interdepartmental stakeholders reach their respective goals thru content and sponsorship sales.
- Develop creative that entertains, educates, and supports our sponsors/partners visually and elevates our brands.
- Work within established brand standard guidelines and campaign structure.
- Execute and produce various types of graphic design content.
- Take tasks from conception through to execution using Photoshop, In-design, Illustrator and PowerPoint.
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task and collaborate.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours - occasionally during games/events.
- Awareness of and interest in pop culture and digital and social media trends especially within categories that influence sports and entertainment.
- Candidate should have experience in creating a variety of design assets, including social media, marketing proposals, infographics, and basic apparel ideally for esports or traditional esports organizations.
- Must demonstrate strict attention to detail and organization.
- Must show ability to effectively lay out information in a highly creative and engaging way.
- Have strong project management skills to be working on multiple deliverables at once.
- Be flexible and adapt to changing priorities, deadlines, and directions.
- Cultivate relationships within the organization and with potential partners to help drive success.
- BA in Graphic Design, Marketing, or applicable fields is greatly preferred.
- 2-3 years of graphic design experience, preferably within esports or traditional sports.
- Passionate and invested in your work.
- Desire to continue learning, growing and applying best practices.
- Highly skilled in using industry-leading software and technologies like Adobe Creative Cloud - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Knowledge of WordPress and website development.
- Proven graphic design experience with a strong portfolio
- Ability to communicate and share design ideas
- A motivated personality with the confidence to tackle any task
- Based in Houston, Texas or willing to relocate
- Salary is $40,000 to $55,000 commensurate with experience