Illustration Designer (m/f/x)
Posted: Mar 26, 2020
Illustration | Animation | Visual Story Telling | Graphic Design
Do you love to tell visual stories? Does your heart beat for iconography, illustrations and animations? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Create extraordinary illustrations that tell visual stories about how Dynatrace works
- Conceptualise & develop ideas that turn abstract or technical concepts into easily understandable visual explanations
- Contribute to, and shape the future of our design system and visual language
- Support our UX design team with creating visual assets for our product and communications
- You think of a story from beginning to end with consideration for illustration, motion and animation principles
- You strive for visual clarity, simplicity, consistency, balance, and beauty
- You are a team player, problem solver, and proactive doer
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Bonus: You know the basics of web front-end development / software development
You will love this job if you ...
- love explaining complex topics in easily understandable, simple, visual ways
- have a passion for crafting exceptional illustrations and animations
- are meticulous with every detail
- like to conquer real challenges, instead of designing yet another meaningless business flyer
For information on the relocation support that we offer check out the following link:
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.