Posted: Dec 4, 2019
Do you light up at the thought of using your talent and experience at a global technology organization, with millions of customers? Join us as our creative Vectorial Illustrator ? where your knowledge and skills can really make an impact.
As an illustrator at Namecheap, you will cover many exciting projects as part of our in-house creative agency ? Creative Lab. Working with other creatives and product owners, your briefs will cover areas such as our website, CRM, digital advertising, social media, and branding. The best part? You can work 100% remotely, so no relocation is required. You just need to be based in a European time zone.
Your Future Team
Namecheap is one of the world's most successful domain, hosting, and technology companies ? at the forefront of innovation in our sector. We have over 2 million happy customers, manage more than 10 million registered domains, and have an organization with more than 1000 amazing people all over the globe. We're Fortune 500, but we're still growing ? and we need you.
- Highly creative and original
- Passionate about tech
- Flexible and able to manage multiple deadlines
- Able to take and implement feedback
- Cultivate a strong body of work
- Understand the design "brief" and execute accordingly
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Illustrate concepts by designing sketch layouts of art and copy
You Must Have
- Strong vectorial illustration skills.
- Graphic design/branding skills is scondary.
- Familiarity with desktop publishing tools and how they work
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present your ideas to the Creative Lab team
- Up-to-date with the industry-leading software and technologies (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- BA/BS degree required
- Mandatory requests:
- Located in the European Time-Zone
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Competitive salary
- The high degree of autonomy
- 100% remote working
- A crucial role in a creative, growing team
- International colleagues with a great sense of humor
- A flat hierarchy and open communication
So, are you ready to be a part of something big? The first step is to send us your CV and a link to your online portfolio.
Your journey is just beginning.