In-house Senior Brand Designer
Posted: Jul 29, 2020
Senior Brand Designer
At Creative Group we help the world to buy, send or exchange digital value fast, safe and simple.
How? With a strong passion for technology and with an entrepreneurial DNA, we have developed the best smart platforms to make the global exchange of digital value as simple and safe as possible.
Our brands are active in more than 130 countries, processing millions of online transactions to connect the services of our partners with consumers worldwide.
In 2019 we grew our active customer base exponentially and delivered huge growth in new countries, with new products and new channel strategies.
Our future ambitions are high. This year we are in the process of launching our new brand identity, Recharge.com, which will serve as our global mother brand in the years to come. Meanwhile, our Marketing team continues to leverage data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world in the most effective and relevant ways possible. That is where our new Senior Brand Designer will come in, to transform that storytelling and strategy into a creative output that allows Recharge.com to stand out from the crowd.
Your contribution to the mission:
As our new Senior Brand Designer, you will;
- Strategise and design conversion-driving digital marketing and digital product launch campaigns, webshop creative and other digital design initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams both inside and outside Marketing.
- Alongside our Brand Lead, you will help us to create, maintain and evolve our design language and guidelines for the Recharge.com brand. Create and manage global asset libraries for systematic and scalable design.
- Create and manage our global design template library to ensure our foundation design output can be delivered in a scalable way across multiple markets.
- You will be tasked with pushing your creative boundaries to help identify new creative visions, invent design trends, and bring messages to life through visuals.
- Create high-quality work that delights our customers, meets company objectives and reinforces our brand across all of our channels.
- Present and articulate your design rationale to stakeholders and our leadership team.
- Collaborate closely with Brand Copywriters, UX Designers, Web Developers, Product Marketeers and beyond to ideate and execute world-class creative.
- Give and receive feedback to peers through design critiques.
If this sounds like a job for you, then read on!
Who are you:
- 4-5+ years of design and art direction experience with a proven portfolio of work to share on application.
- 1-2 years experience on an internal or media agency creative team.
- Experience leading large brand design initiatives from concept to execution.
- Mastery of craft across illustration, motion, typography, composition, and colour - this should come across in your portfolio.
- Passionate about visual design and art direction.
- Experience collaborating with external agencies.
- Experience with international localisation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with experience working with/ in a digital scale-up, demonstrated by the ability to get things done in a rapidly changing environment.
- Fully proficient in Adobe CS, MS Office & Google Docs.
It's nice if you also have some extra skills such as:
- Knowledge of UI design across multiple devices from mobile, tablet, and desktop, with experience in design and prototyping tools (Figma, Adobe CS, Principle, etc.)
- Experience in working with Asana.
We will offer you:
- 30 days vacation to enjoy
- The best relocation package in Amsterdam!
- Budget & time for your personal growth plan, conferences, and events
- Laptop + noise-cancelling headset
- Good compensation and contribution to the pension scheme
- Weekly Bootcamps & Yoga
- Free lunch & snacks (vegetarian & vegan options included)
- A multicultural environment with 100+ colleagues and over 24 different nationalities and growing
Creative Group is becoming Recharge.com
Creative Group has been on a special journey for the last 14 years. Like most companies, everything started with the ambition to make an impact on the world around us. We know that what got us here, will not take us there. So we need to adapt and change continuously. Now the time has come to take the next step in our evolution to become the global leader in exchanging digital value. We would like to share that in the next couple of months we will rebrand the company into RECHARGE. The global platform for topping up all of your digital value. If you would like to know more about what this change will mean for you and this role, please contact the recruiter and they will be happy to walk you through it. Are you ready to make extraordinary memories and boldly go where no man has gone before?