JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.: Infrastructure Development II -User Experience Designer UXD UI at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Bengaluru, India) (Bengaluru, India)
Posted: Nov 21, 2020
* Responsible for the design, development, testing, integration, operation and support infrastructure services that meet stated business requirements and adhere to coding best practices and architecture standards
* Adheres to architectural design standards, risk management and security policies, data management policies, leading presentations in architecture review, strategic technology direction, best practices development (e.g. estimating models), mentoring less experienced team members and conducts peer code reviews
* Supports all elements of the Software development Lifecycle
* Participates in the development of integration elements, data models, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
* Assists in the building of open 3rd-party Software Development Kits (SDKs)
* Works as a member of a team developing software solutions
* Handles more advanced technical problems and create solutions that solve business problems
* Independently solves technical issues and able to collaborate and contribute ideas
* Integrates enterprise components (e.g., reference data, security, messaging) to build larger systems
* Fully analyzes problems, design, develop and test the code
* Collaborates with multiple teams including engineering, development and operations teams
Other possible functions
* Help team design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software solutions to manage infrastructure using your strong background in User Design and User Experience.
* Rapid prototyping and wireframing to illustrate users' needs and to help refine business requirements.
* Functional Analysis and Requirement Elicitation to detail features scope from scratch up until the UI.
* High quality design artifacts to depict finished products.
* Work side-by-side with developers to ensure feasibility, scope, and implementation of designs.
* Conduct user research to determine the prioritization and desirability of requirements.
* Define and evangelize the use of a common interaction pattern library.
* Establish strategic relationships.
* Write unit and functional tests, assisting the team like any other team member.
* 3+ years of delivering UX with a track record of delivering results.
* 3+ year of Experience doing Business Analysis or Project / Product Scoping.
* Strong communication skills in verbal and written English. Ability to articulate the value of UX and the rationale behind your research process and design decisions.
* Empathy for internal \"expert\" users' needs.
* Expert in UI technology principles such as progressive enhancement, and responsive design.
* Understanding of how design translates to code, strong familiarity with UI development techniques and frameworks.
* Open minded, collaborative and flexible work style.
* Ability to inspect, debug, and modify HTML and CSS.
* Strong knowledge of tools and technologies that aid the UX design and usability process.
* BA/BS degree in Graphic Design or related field or technical experience.
* Proficient in multiple business disciplines/functions strategic directions through technology
* Develops mindset for risk and control compliance to departmental and company- wide standards
* Works within standards of financial control and budget management
* Executes within a client centric environment when working with teams and contributors
* Experience in large scale Software development in one or more of the programming languages (C,C++, Perl, Python, Java, C#, .NET)
* Enterprise scale and resiliency
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.