SyncSmart.io (by LyntonWeb.com): Integration App Product Engineer at SyncSmart.io (by LyntonWeb.com) () (allows remote)
Posted: Jan 12, 2022
SyncSmart.io, a Lynton brand, is looking for rising star talent to join their integration app product engineering team. We're a "startup within an agency" - productizing our expertise from 10+ years building custom HubSpot integrations for growing businesses. We use cloud-based technology to launch scalable integration apps to thousands of HubSpot users worldwide.
The ideal SyncSmart product engineer is:
- An independent, creative problem-solver and self-starter who learns new systems and technologies quickly. We integrate with a variety of systems, and this requires learning each new system and its API efficiently and accurately
- Familiar with agile/scrum. We work in 2-week sprints and we strive for 100% burndown every sprint.
- A strong communicator who self-documents their work, willing to help out a team member, can explain complex technical concepts to business users, and doesn't mind creating the occasional demo video
- Growth-driven: passionate about helping customers grow their business and aligned with the growth goals of our team
- Comfortable switching between custom code and GUI-based tools -- we use the best software money can buy to drive efficiency and scale
We hire and fire based on our core values. We expect you will too. You will understand:
- Dive right in: we’re in a fast-paced, competitive industry. We value people who can immerse themselves without being afraid of new technology or process.
- Solve the unsolvable: we tackle some of the toughest challenges for our clients, and build some of the industry’s most innovative solutions. We must know when to exercise this talent, and apply our problem-solving abilities to the best opportunities.
- We before me: we don’t let our ego get in the way of our company’s success.
- Teach as we learn: we’re in a constant state of learning at Lynton. It’s important that we all reap the rewards of our growth journey.
- Question to understand: asking the right questions, and listening to others - our customers, our team, and our community - is critically important in guiding our decision-making and company strategy.
- Growth driven: we know that our organization and everyone within it has the potential to develop, grow, and learn. We commit to each other, take risks, accept our failures, and encourage determination, so we can continually push the boundaries and move forward.
Why our team loves working at Lynton:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and bonus program
- We’re always learning
- Paid training (online courses, instructor-led, and conferences)
- Remote/virtual workplace
- Annual company retreat