JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.: iOS/Android Software Engineer Lead at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Plano, TX) (Plano, TX)
Posted: Nov 4, 2021
* Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts.
* Participate in a digital technology project from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle
* Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
* Support project releases.
* Authorized to work in the USA
* 7+ years experience designing and implementing applications
* 6+ years of combined software/application development experience in Java and android
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Degree in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited university or four years equivalent development experience.
* Working knowledge of Git/Bitbucket version control
* Ability to communicate effectively with other technical resources and the company as a whole
* Experience working with API integration
* Past experience in RxJava, LiveData, and Restful API integration is expected
* Experience in Unit testing libraries like Mockito
* Experience with distributed systems, caching, and persistence solutions.
* Ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues under time pressure
* Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
* Excellent interpersonal communication with strong verbal / written English skills
* Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
* Prior experience working on agile teams is a plus.
* Customer-focused mindset, taking pride in creating an informative data-driven journey
* Experience building localized, multi-tenant solutions
* Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
* Ability to understand requirements and translate them to efficient code.
* Understands the importance of unit testing and is able to write meaningful unit tests
* Pair programming ability is a bonus
* Experience with the following is desired:
+ Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
+ Enthusiasm for automated testing
+ Experience with unit testing frameworks
* Strong understanding of java and android ecosystem
* Excellent understanding of all mobile UI fundamentals, from layout to animations
* A Strong experience with Data Structures and Multi-Threading.
* Understanding of architectural patterns such as MVP and MVVM
* Understanding of application design patterns - Gang of Four patterns
* Experience in Kotlin is a bonus
* Created an application that is available on google play store (bonus but not a must)
* Proficiency with Linux, Mac OS X, GNU tools, and scripting languages is a bonus
* Understanding of build systems such as Gradle, Jenkins
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans