ArcTouch: iOS Developer at ArcTouch (Florianópolis, Brazil) (Florianópolis, Brazil)
Posted: Oct 21, 2019
Do you love to build and ship amazing products? Come help us lead one of the most dynamic industries on the planet!
ArcTouch has been developing award-winning mobile apps for phones and tablets since the original iPhone was introduced. We’ve completed hundreds of handcrafted custom apps for some of the today’s most important brands including NBC, salesforce.com, Audi, CBS, Razorfish, and Yahoo!
Millions of users engage with our work every day.
But we’re just getting started. Gartner forecasts that the “Internet of Things” will add more than 26 billion connected devices by 2020 — new devices above and beyond phones, tablets, and PCs — which will transform the way we live, work and play. All those devices need great software — and ArcTouch is leading the charge.
As an iOS engineer, you'll be responsible for creating apps that integrate with all kinds of mobile gadgets and IoT devices, as well as defining the architecture and implementing apps from the ground up within a few months.
Our projects usually range from three to six months. In a one-year period, you could easily work on four different projects. We encourage collaboration and creativity.
On a typical day with us you will, for example:
- Make our clients look like heroes by helping them create and publish awesome apps
- Develop Voice apps
- Develop apps with big audiences in the USA market
- Develop games for Apple TV using the latest frameworks for Siri Remote, Spritekit, AVAudio
- Work closely with design and management teams and help shape and improve the way we develop great apps for our clients
- Develop apps using the most recent libraries and frameworks like Realm, Parse, SSO
- Help clients improve the quality, performance and maintainability of existing projects
- Write software that is maintainable, performant and well-designed
- Be part of the community, spread the word and get involved with what is going on in software development
- Help our team grow strong
- You will be encouraged to participate in tech events (internal and external) like Cocoaheads, TDD study group, tech talks, TDC
- Participate in a yearly hackathon, over a two-day period when each group must develop an entire in-company app from scratch which may then be chosen as a new business project
- Be challenged every day and work beside people that love what they do
Why work for us? Simple: We love what we do.
ArcTouch offers a competitive base salary with comprehensive benefits including medical and dental, catered meals, video game room, a fully stocked fridge, paid English training, professional development, and more. But don’t just take our word for it. Make sure to check out our employee reviews on Glassdoor to find out why they love working for ArcTouch.
ArcTouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status.
Come join us!