Resolver: iOS Developer (Contract) (Toronto)
Posted: Jan 12, 2018
As an iOS Developer with Resolver, you will be responsible for a custom project, that should take between 3-4 months to complete. You’ll be running the project solo, and can work remotely (but our office is pretty fantastic—no pressure).
Our applications enable innovative, data-driven, customer centric digital experiences for our customers. You are an experienced, hands-on iOS developer who has an interest in contributing to modern, next-gen enterprise applications. You love technology and learning new best practices to achieve great things!
Measurements of success: clean and efficient code, ability to stay within scope/specifications, clear and relevant documentation
- Create enhancements on our existing Native iOS application.
- Fix bugs in existing code
- Develop creative solutions that are maintainable, scalable and super-fast
- Work with the product and services teams to deliver features which meet client needs
- Minimum 2 years' experience with native iOS development in Objective C
- Prior experience working with RESTful and SOAP based APIs in Objective C
- Knowledge of proper iOS design patterns
- Ability to read/understand .NET/C# is an asset
- Strong analytical, problem solving, critical-mind and decision-making skills
- Experience with Git or similar revision management tools
- Security of your code is always top of mind
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills and an experimental approach. Each task has a hypothesis to be tested, evaluated and improved upon
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with fellow team members
- You're great at time management, which lets you meet deadlines, work under pressure and multi-task with ease
- You have a strong distaste for spaghetti code
About Us: Resolver
Resolverites strive to Aim Big so that our teams can Be Great and as a company we can <strongBe loved by Customers. We help customers protect what matters by enabling them to take maximum advantage of industry leading technical solutions that make the complex simple. We’re growing, both organically and through acquisitions, and we need amazing people to make it happen.