Mylivn: iOS Developer, Software Engineer (M/W) at Mylivn (München, Germany) (München, Germany)
Posted: Mar 14, 2019
Are you looking to improve your skills and gain valuable experience in order to enrich your career path? Do you want to work on an innovative and international team of highly skilled developers? Mylivn is seeking to hire excited and motivated team members that are willing to share their expertise and push their capabilities to the next level.
Mylivn is an innovative startup company located in central Munich. We are developing a new social lifestyle application unique to any other application available in the market. We are searching for a motivated person to help support in the development of this project.
- Build new features and improve existing ones for our iPhone and app.
- Collaborate with a team around you and help in its development processes early on.
- Join in with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Chance to enrich our team with your knowledge and your innovative ideas.
- You continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize quality and efficiency.
- 4+ years of iOS development experience.
- You have published one or more iOS apps in the App Store.
- You have a deep knowledge of the iOS platform.
- You have good understanding in Objective-C.
- You are familiar with Swift.
- You can write an efficient UI code as well as work with complex data structures and algorithms.
- You understand UIKit, Core Animation, CoreData, GCD & Networking.
- You know your tools and you’re not afraid to use them (e.g., Fastlane, CocoaPods, iOS frameworks, etc.)
- You are familiar with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and App Store Review Guidelines.
- You like to learn about new technologies and trends.
- You have a decent level in English, can read technical documentation and communicate easily with your colleagues.
- You always do your best to deliver your code on time and achieve the best quality and you are never satisfied until your task is done.
- You prefer reading and understanding documentation rather than the first up voted answer on Stack Overflow.
Nice to have:
- Experience with reactive patterns.
What we offer:
- A crucial role in a highly motivated and talented team.
- The opportunity to work on the latest iOS features.
- Flat team structure and open communication.
- MacBook Pro 2016+ as your working station.
- Multicultural and English-speaking environment.
Are you interested? Please contact us!