Pyramid Consulting, Inc: IT Application Developer at Pyramid Consulting, Inc (Charlotte, NC) (Charlotte, NC)
Posted: Apr 16, 2019
Job DescriptionImmediate need for a talented IT Application Developer with experience in the UtilityIndustry.This is a 03+Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Charlotte, NC. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 19-13974
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and code web features.
- Continuously Client, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve user experience, performance, and to maximize development efficiency.
- Develop standards for web development throughout the application suite across the department.
- Self-test and correct defects related to code developed.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related fields.
- 7+ years of experience in developing scalable and high-performing web applications.
- 4+ years working experience with front end frameworks Angular (2-7)/React/Vue.
- 3+ years working experience in C#, ASP.Net/MVC.
- Demonstrated experience with REST and/or SOAP based APIs consumption and creation.
- Experience with business applications – data delivery, visualization, analytics, etc..
- Good team work skills.
- Experienced in developing Single Page Application (SPA) is a must.
- Experience with Mobile application development is a plus.
- Experience with .Net Core is highly desirable.
- Experience with Telerik control or other third-party controls.
- Experience with Web Design, object-oriented methodologies, design patterns experience.