Siemens AG: IT Solution Architect at Siemens AG (Hamburg, Germany) (Hamburg, Germany)
Posted: Aug 15, 2019
IT Solution Architect
Division Central Functions Location: Brande, Hamburg or Pamplona
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
It has been two years since we set out to lead the transition to a more sustainable world, empowering people and making the most of the potential of the wind. And we made it. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters: clean energy for generations to come. With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide and is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
IT Solution Architect
Job ID: 13646
Location: Brande, Denmark, Hamburg, Germany or Pamplona, Spain
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Mode of employment: Full Time
About the position
For our application management department, we are looking for an experienced solution architect within the HR application service area. You will join a team of strongly devoted service manager and architects who work mainly on architecting and maintaining the service portfolio within the central and support functions of the Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy organization.
You will actively engage into an ongoing merger of two large companies and their IT landscapes. You will partake in the IT transformation program, to develop a new landscape for the joint company.
About the role
- Understand business goals, objectives and needs of the business solution environment.
- Develop software design, application-related IT solutions and its individual service components.
- Is also responsible for the design of data architectures supporting data modeling and engineering in the context of data analytics.
- Validate the IT solution architecture against business requirements and assumptions and prioritize them.
- Contribute and support planning, budgeting, design and alignment of business processes and corresponding IT solution architecture.
- May coordinate relevant unit and integration tests, and document IT Solution Architecture.
- Support the integration of necessary IT security guidelines.
- Application service operations and service management tasks
- Prior experience with solution architecture in the HR process area - 3-5 years
- Experience with large organizations and enterprise architecture
- Fluent in English and business proficiency in Spanish
- An academic degree in Computer Science, or similar.
- 3-5 years of work experience in IT project related roles (Consultant or Team Lead).
- Diversified knowledge on several application and infrastructure technologies and IT architecture.
- Working in international environment and teams.
- Experience working with ITIL and TOGAF methodologies
- Experience with Workday and SAP HR is an advantage
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job at https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Sune Pedersen via phone +45 30376878
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via [email protected] Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy provides equal employment opportunities guaranteeing equality and inclusion and prevent any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political convictions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social grounds. Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. This job description reflects the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.