Elgebra Inc.: Java Developer at Elgebra Inc. (Austin, TX) (Austin, TX)
Posted: Jan 3, 2019
Title: Java Developers (Multiple openings)
Type: Open to C2C, C2H & FTE
Visa: USC/GC/GC-EAD/H4-EAD/L2 EAD
We are hiring multiple full stack java developers. Good knowledge of Java, Oracle database and IBM Websphere. Immediate start. No H1 and no OPT .
Position Description (scope of work or brief narrative):
- In the role of programmer, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Design and Development
- Play an important role in creating the detailed level design artifacts
- Deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, perform validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty
- Be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Required years of experience, training, technical skills, and other requirements for job performance:
- Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 1 year of experience with sound technology understanding of Java /J2EE .
- At least 1 years of experience in designing the User Interface Application using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, and XML.
- At least 1 years of experience in designing responsive Web Design using Media queries and libraries like Bootstrap.
- Preferred: Experience in SACWIS domain
- Knowledge of J2EE framework and design patterns
- Knowledge of IBM WebSphere App. Server and Oracle DB
- Working knowledge of PL/SQL queries
- Working knowledge of Rational Application Developer 8.0 or higher
- Theme and Skin development using WebDev
- Working knowledge in ODM, MQ, IBM forms