Infosys Public Services: Java Developer at Infosys Public Services (Austin, TX) (Austin, TX)
Posted: Jan 4, 2019
Infosys Public Services is the leader in consulting, technology, and next-generation services. We partner with US and Canadian public sector organizations to help them stay ahead of the innovation curve. Our technology solutions, combined with proven best-practices and execution excellence enable our clients to renew themselves and build new capabilities to improve mission outcomes.
We are pushing the limit of what is currently possible towards completely new areas. And then executing these ideas to perfection.
Currently, we are seeking Junior Java Developers for our Austin, TX location.
- As a Java Developer, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle, including requirements elicitation, and application design and development.
- Play an important role in creating the detailed level design artifacts.
- Deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, perform validation for all types of testing, and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
- Be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Minimum 2 years of experience, which must include a solid understanding of Java / J2EE.
- Experience designing User Interface Applications using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, or XML, and designing responsive Web Design, using media queries and libraries, such as Bootstrap.
- Theme and Skin development.
- Knowledge of J2EE frameworks and design patterns, IBM WebSphere App. Server and Oracle DB.
- Working knowledge of PL / SQL queries, Rational Application Developer 8.0 or higher, and ODM, MQ, and IBM forms.
- Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive, relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education. Candidate's that have completed a Masters degree program strongly preferred.
- Experience in SACWIS domain
- Master's Degree.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
IPS strictly complies with U.S. employment verification and anti-discrimination laws. An applicant hired by IPS must be able to establish authorization to work in the U.S. IPS does not sponsor individuals for U.S. work visas, though exceptions may be evaluated on a case by case basis, at the sole discretion of the company.
Infosys Public Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.