Excelacom: Java Software Developer at Excelacom (Philadelphia, PA) (Philadelphia, PA)
Posted: Jan 12, 2019
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Complete deliverables related to SDLC for development projects
· Provide strong testing, debugging, and documentation skills
· Independently manage individual time and tasks
· Demonstrate proficiency with at least one development tool / technology
· Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements.
· Responds to requests for technical information from customers. Develops customer technology solutions using various industry
· Engages in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; often needs to develop new methods to apply to the situation.
· Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
· Sustained and consistent contribution at the work group level.
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
· 1-3 years relevant Technical Consulting experience
· 3+ years of experience in systems integration and development, package implementation, and/or interactive design, and systems production support
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in full life cycle of software development processes and methods including unit testing all work and delivering an error-free technology component to the team
· 3+ years of experience utilizing programming languages such as JAVA, Web services, Spring and SQL
· Experience in troubleshooting, identifying quick and timely resolutions of reported issues.
· Experience in Telecommunications Networking, and Operations.(Voice apps or OSS/BSS Systems is a plus)
Excelacom, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Any decision affecting employment, compensation, promotion, or transfer will be based solely on personal qualifications and merit, regardless of sex, race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age, results of genetic testing, service in the military, pregnancy, childbirth or other related medical conditions or any other factor protected under applicable law.