Posted: Aug 9, 2018
Five.AI is a European leader developing software for self-driving vehicles.
We’re a fast growing team across six offices unified by our goal to deliver level 5 autonomy, trialling Level 4 in a major London project by 2019, we’re solving interesting and challenging problems to service millions of people daily.
With experienced founders, world-class scientists and professor supervision, our team is accelerating advanced research learning and applying in the real world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced WebGL developer to help build 3D Worlds and Visualisations for a leading Autonomous Vehicle and AI company.
You will work within the visualisation team helping develop high-performance applications aimed at helping the wider company demonstrate, explore and debug self-driving vehicles.
- Experience using frameworks such as Three.js, A-frame, D3, Luma.gl
- Experience using WebGL to create 3D environments
- Confident making decisions and leading 3D visualisation development
- Proven experience delivering performance WebGL applications
Bonus if you have:
- Keen eye for design and adding final polish in WebGL
- Knowledge and understanding of React.js
- GLSL Experience
- Join one of the most exciting, high profile startups in the UK working on bring the self-driving car to the nation
- Benefit from working closely with our founders who have previously built and run successful tech companies
- Enjoy helping grow a well-funded startup and be a part of a smart, low ego and multinational team
- Grow with us constantly as we scale
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on FiveAIs and your success
FiveAI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.