Posted: Jul 17, 2017
As a company we are at an exciting stage in our growth. We are getting traction with big customers, scaling out, and solving increasingly complex engineering problems. We want team members with attributes like:
- focus on delivering value to the customer
- strong belief in collaboration
- passion that drives you to execute and innovate
- ability to self-manage and take ownership of a feature
- good written communication
- not afraid of a steep learning curve
- experience in a start up
- avoid over-engineering
- simple designs and fast execution
- discipline in following process and documenting your work
These personality traits define the culture we are building and are more important to us than a particular set of technical skills, so there is some scope for training if you're a fast learner.
If you join LeadIQ, you will learn a lot: In terms of technical ability there are many cool tools, technologies, patterns and other great developers that will sharpen your skills. Personally you be given the chance to step up, lead and make your mark in a growing startup as we tackle the challenges in our next phase of growth.
So if you feel like you're a good fit for us, drop us a line! We love meeting developers who are excited by our product!
Skills & Requirements
On the technical front, we need developers skilled in:
Nice to have technical skills are:
- Chrome extension
- e2e testing