Posted: Sep 19, 2020
About this job:
Work hours are flexible to a degree provided you can attend required meetings, be available during TSP and/or client business hours and deliver quality results within expected timeframes. You would shadow a senior team-member for two to three weeks and then be expected to contribute effectively to the team’s efforts.
Benefits include 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
This position is available immediately so if you think this might be a good fit, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
- Design, develop, implement, document, and troubleshoot software, web applications and integrations.
- Research and analyze existing systems and program requirements for new projects.
- Perform Unit testing and participate in the creation of regression and integrated testing efforts.
- Develop solutions using various technologies including those sited in the required skill set section.
- Develop system integrations and web applications within ERP frameworks.
- Participate in design and architecture discussions as needed.
- Train and mentor other developers and participate in code reviews.
- Follow established SDLC, change processes and policies.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Required Skill Set:
- 3 to 7 years developing enterprise class solutions using the technologies listed below
- NodeJS experience.
- Unix/Linux environment familiarity (a lot of everyday work is done on command line)
- Experience with Git
- AWS development and deployment experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
- .Net Core experience a huge plus.
- Mortgage Lending, Banking or Finance experience
- Technology, Project Management Certifications and/or 4-year College Degree
- US based candidates only
- No H-1B candidates
- No Recruiting Firms
Equal & Opportunity:
TSP Consulting is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor.