Junior 3d Artist
Posted: Sep 9, 2020
The Junior Artist will build, rig, texture, light, and render 3d models to be used for SRAM marketing purposes and support the Sr. Artist in the creation of animation and motion graphic projects. This artist will play a supportive role in creating the digital identity and context of the SRAM brand. This position will work directly with the Visual Production Manager.
- Texture, rig, light, and render complex mechanical 3d assets in Cinema 4D and see them through to completion.
- Aid in implementation/development of 3d render project pipeline and troubleshoot problems throughout development cycle.
- Work with the team to drive the style and feel of SRAM video content.
- Organize image/shot lists for all needed assets within project request parameters.
- Assist Sr. Artist with animation/motion graphic projects and assets on a flex-schedule basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience (including internship).
- Experience working with a team of varied disciplines to get renders/animation/motion graphic elements planned, produced and completed.
- Fluent knowledge of at least one major 3d software package (C4D, Max, Maya, XSI).
- Strong team player but also exhibit a high level of autonomy.
- 3d portfolio showing strong focus on materials, texturing, and lighting.
- Related skills in modeling and rigging.
- Experience in Unreal/Unity engines a plus.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.