Junior Digital Designer
Posted: Jan 16, 2020
Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants Seeking Junior Digital Designer
Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, founded in 1981 in San Francisco, is the first boutique-concept hotel and restaurant company in America. In addition to treating guests to originality and "Ridiculously Personal Experiences," we strive to provide customized, innovative, and exceptional media to reach guests.
This position requires a strong and highly motivated individual with exceptional design skills, speed and accuracy. Candidate must have strong communication skills and have the ability to work within a team environment.
The designer will produce digital ad campaigns and digital marketing content to support our various properties. Candidate must be proficient in Photoshop, Animate, CSS, and HTML5. A proficiency in other Adobe Creative Suite products is recommended but not required.
- Create static and animated ad campaigns within Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants' multiple brands
- Design and refine various online marketing materials for both internal and external audiences
- Stay up to date on the evolving design, technology, and media landscape, including the emergence of new standards and protocols
- Ability to strategize projects?based on objectives and audience?under tight deadlines
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Two+ years professional experience in a design-related field
- Showcase strong layout, photography, creative solutions, and innovative communication methods
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud programs, particularly Photoshop and Animate
- Familiarity with web technologies and principles including HTML5 and CSS (UX a plus)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high-design standards