Junior/Mid Level Graphic Designer
Posted: Apr 4, 2019
Fesco Distributors, Inc., founded in 1962 as a retail store, has grown into a leading global distributor and manufacture of brand name consumer electronics and home technology solutions. Fesco offers an extensive line portable audio and mobile accessories and electronics. Fesco is a rapidly expanding company and offers a dynamic work environment. The company is located in Brooklyn, NY.
We are looking for a creative Junior Packaging Designer who is passionate about their craft; someone who maintains strong conceptual thinking while delivering on excellent designs.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Responsible for the timely creation of package designs, as well as additional graphic needs as they come;a strong understanding of die-lines, print process, and production preferable
- Able to execute visions according to the Art Director as well as contribute to creative group discussions and come up with their own solutions
- The ability to collaborate with internal creative department, and marketing teams
- Stays up to date with trends, market standards, and has the ability to integrate them into design concepts
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, communicate status appropriately,and maintain a high level of operational transparency and accountability
- Strong mockup and photo-retouching skills a huge plus, even better if you can illustrate
We are seeking someone with a positive attitude, who can contribute to group creative discussions. A team player who thrives on creative collaboration as well as efficiency who can work in a fast-paced, highly creative environment and whom is always seeking to grow and learn as a designer. A smart, problem-solving, solution-seeking designer who looks at the big picture as well as the details.
Education and experience:
- Bachelors degree in graphic design or related field
- 1-3 years experience in an agency or in-house design department
- Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite - shortcuts and efficient workflow a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Applications without portfolios will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year