Lead Designer / BIM Production Manager
Posted: Feb 12, 2020
Archillusion Design Studio is looking for Lead Designer / BIM Production Manager to join its studio in Los Angeles, California.
About the role
Archillusion Design is a design-build studio that operates within the fields of architecture, interior design, and real estate development. We are currently seeking applicants for a full-time Lead Designer Position. Qualified candidates must have at least three to five years of professional experience.
The ideal candidate for this position should be organized, motivated and comfortable in a fast-paced and hands-on environment. Candidates must have an understanding of all phases of the design process ? from concept to execution ? and should be able to work independently under the direct supervision of a partner.
Eligible candidates must have a right to work in the US, we are unable to offer visa sponsorship.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience with an interior design firm and/or architecture firm.
- Professional degree (bachelor's or master's degree in interior design or architecture).
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment with frequent deadlines.
- Candidates must be highly motivated and capable of organizing and meeting project schedules.
- Interest in working across the fields of both architecture and interior design.
- Strong communication skills (this position requires direct communication with the team members and outside consultants).
A qualified candidate should have an understanding of projects from concept to execution, including the skill sets required to:
- Develop and represent concept designs.
- 3D modeling and rendering skills.
- Proficiency in Rhino and ArchiCad / Revit.
- Knowledge of Grasshopper is a big plus! But not required.
- Execute shop drawings, construction details, construction document sets using ArchiCad / Revit.
- Research, select and document materials with specifications.
- Communicate with team creative directors, outside consultants and with clients throughout all project phases.
- Review shop drawings and material samples for conformance with design.
- Working knowledge of graphics software, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Actively participate in the construction administration phases.
To apply, please email to [email protected] three items listed below:
- Resume in PDF Format.
- Example of a professional construction document in PDF (including architectural detail, floor plan, building section).
- Cover letter with compensation requirements.
Job Type: Full-Time.
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications.