Lead Graphic Designer
Posted: Nov 8, 2019
Kaged Muscle is the first, ultra-premium sports nutrition supplement line of its kind and was created to help you reach your health and fitness goals without cutting corners. Formulated with only the purest, patented ingredients, all Kaged Muscle Supplements experience rigorous testing before being allowed in your supplement stack. We Test, We Don't Guess.
To help our customers reach their health and fitness goals through proper education and efficaciously-dosed, scientifically-backed supplementation.
Kaged Muscle is a rapidly growing company looking to expand our team of fitness-minded individuals. Successful candidates will be capable of working both independently and with our team-oriented colleagues in the downtown Huntington Beach headquarters.
We are seeking a dynamic and organized self-starter with strong written and verbal communication, and the ability to prioritize and multitask in the following areas:
Web: Help design assets along with develop and execute a visual aesthetic for our website throughout the store, content, and training programs.
Social Media: Conceptualize and design animated and static social graphics for all social channels.
Ads: Visuals for Facebook, Instagram, Display Ads, etc.
Email Assets: Develop, design, and maintain visuals.
Photography: Assist during in-studio photo and video shoots for image assets, image editing, learn video editing.
Print: Help develop designs for direct mail pieces; invitations, inserts, stickers, and postcards.
Ad hoc: Presentation design, assistance in editing + art direction when needed, creating package design assets, internal marketing assets.
Packaging & Labels: Editing labels as needed along with ideating and developing new packaging and label concepts.
- Degree in Design or related discipline or equivalent a plus.
- 3+ years in professional contents creation related position.
- Knowledge across social platforms and content creation for each.
- Experience with ecommerce marketplace Amazon a plus.
- Experience working with ecommerce platform Shopify a plus.
- Ability to photograph and/or film products and/or product settings a plus.
- Passion for health and fitness is a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere)
- Portfolio required.