Avanoo: Lead Product Designer at Avanoo (San Francisco, CA) (San Francisco, CA)
Posted: Apr 9, 2019
Who We Are
Avanoo supports people, teams, and organizations in aligning what they do with their highest ambitions for who they are.
We help organizations drive people-centered culture change at scale, using a proprietary method that includes storytelling, microlearning, and cutting-edge technology. Our unique digital solution helps people shift their behaviors and mindsets to create better lives, better teams, and better performance.
Learn more about us and our mission at Avanoo.com.
Who We’re Looking For
You are a vision-driven, growth-oriented Product Designer who thrives in high-growth startup environments.
As the Lead Product Designer, you will be in charge of driving the build of a streamlined, simple, and delightful user experience for our products. To excel in this role, you must have robust experience applying state of the art ui/ux/design techniques to our technology efforts in a way that delivers impact.
What you'll do:
• Ensure brand consistency across all platform functionality.
• Create products with simple, beautiful ui that enables our clients' employees open to their potential
• Create dashboards with simple, streamlined and beautiful ui that enables powerful insights for the C-suite at fortune 500 companies
• Maintain and further build design team workflows that ensure that all designs delivered are in line with our style guides and extremely high quality standards.
• Work to optimize output and ensure that the large volume of deliverables requested of the design team on a regular basis are completed on time.
• Be highly communicative and responsive both within your team and to stakeholders across the company while managing a large volume of ongoing projects.
• Participate in regular team meetings and strategy sessions.
• Infer user needs through quantitative user data and qualitative observations / research
• 5+ years product design experience, including extensive visual design, interaction design, and user research expertise
• Mastery of modern web design best-practices
• Confident in creating a sustainable, efficient design system and process for a growing team
• Superior communication skills. Clear internal communication is critical in this role.
• Expert technical proficiency, including Photoshop, HTML, CSS
• Previous personnel management experience
• Competitive base salary and stock options
• Benefits: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, stock options.
• Strong, vision-driven culture and workplace environment - dedicated to lifelong learning, outstanding client relationships, and accelerated personal/professional growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.