JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.: Lead User Experience Designer at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Chicago, IL) (Chicago, IL)
Posted: Sep 2, 2020
As technologist users have inherently complex needs, we are looking for hands on and passionate technologists that will thrive in our innovative, collaborative and delivery focused environment to work in complex domains on exciting new challenges.
* Research, design, prototype user-centric designs with rapid testing and iteration
* Support Software Engineers and Product teams to evolve designs during implementation and understand how designs translate to implementation
* Design and innovate solution within our Product areas like Artificial Intelligence model creation, Data Design, IT Service Management, DevOps and Continuous Integration
* Understand and apply accessibility to designs
* Communicatie designs and articulate the value of UX and the rationale behind your research process and design decisions
* Bachelor's in UX/HCI or related field or equivalent experience, 5+yrs of UX Design experience
* Established Design process/skills/methods such as workshop facilitation, research and prototyping with UX software (ie Sketch, Invision or similar)
* A strong UX portfolio with elements of case study
* Creative problem solver who can transform ideas into a final product
* Collaborates with agile methodologies and design thinking approaches
* Excellent stakeholder management, influence and partnership skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present clearly
* Passion and enthusiasm for the field of design and acts as an advocate of great user experiences
* Optional experience in Data visualization, Graphic Design, Web Design/Development, or writing
About the Chief Technology Office: The Chief Technology Office relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will improve the experience of our technologists across all our lines of business around the globe. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans