Manager - Graphic Designer
Posted: Jan 10, 2023
The Manager will oversee and take responsibility for successful delivery of a range of projects that relate specifically to conceptualization, creative design and visual storytelling. These include:
- Support in creative ideation, visualization and execution for a variety of use cases and mediums ranging from high-value executive summary documents to UI/UX for microsites
- Prepare and distill creative briefs into high-impact visual concepts, designs and templates
- Build hi-fi/lo-fi storyboards, wireframes, briefs to communicate/pitch underlying design principles and creative ideas to stakeholders and internal team members
- Work closely with the Art Associate to develop creative approaches and stories for our use cases.
- Apply different art forms such as typography, videography, graphic design, and photography in a way that translates the original idea into visual storytelling for early stage sales pitches and proposals submitted to our clients
- Conceptualize design ideas for all internal communication devices including eDMs, newsletters etc and for our GTM material for e.g. case studies, capability decks, leadership decks and research generated content.
- Take ownership of simultaneous projects with geographically dispersed stakeholders. Manage and deliver requests in a timely manner ? providing time estimates to the stakeholders.
- Developing creative solutions that will amplify our client's experience across all communication touchpoints including client facing workshops, microsites, report-out documents etc.
- Bachelor's Degree of Fine Arts, Media Arts, Interaction Design or equivalent education and experience.
- 5-7 years of experience as a graphic designer in advertising / design studio or in-house creative agency
- Exceptional aesthetic sense, intuitive understanding of design principles and best practice of emerging trends in media and marketing
- Demonstrable experience in working with and synthesizing technical language frameworks into highly creative visuals
- Excellent written, verbal & visual communication skills
- Ability to influence creative design to deliver a process-driven and managed creative visual, and graphic design service for a fast-paced business environment.
- A passion for design and people
- Experience of working with graphic designers & content team
- Highly skilled in Adobe tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffect, Premier Pro, XD both for web technologies & print production.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint),
· Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects.
· Ability to synthesize complex matter into simple and effective output
· Ability to supervise and develop employees.
· Strong relationship building skills and customer-service orientation
· Creative and innovative thinking, ability to think out of box problem solving
· Results/ action-orientation
· Stay up to date with new technologies, industry and design trends and demonstrate a passion for learning