NSS Labs: Manager, Website Architect / Webmaster at NSS Labs (Austin, TX) (Austin, TX)
Posted: Jan 26, 2019
NSS Labs, Inc. is the global leader in cybersecurity product testing, research, and advisory services. Our mission is to advance transparency and accountability within the cybersecurity industry. We provide enterprises with the objective information services they need to successfully manage cybersecurity risk through our advisory services, continuous testing, and security validation programs that rigorously subject security products to cyberattacks in real time. C-Suite executives and information security professionals from many of the world's most demanding enterprises rely on fact-based information from NSS Labs to accelerate security decisions with greater confidence. For more information, visit www.nsslabs.com.
NSS Labs is looking for a Manager, Website Architect/Webmaster to develop, improve, and maintain our web properties, including the corporate website and microsites as well as integration of multiple web application and tools. The selected candidate will own all web development for NSS corporate web properties, ensuring they stay online, operate flawlessly, and deliver a superior user experience for our customers. This will require close collaboration with IT, Operations, Sales and Marketing teams. This role will report to the Vice President of Corporate Relations.
This position is located in Austin, TX and is not a fully remote position.
- Design, development, and ongoing maintenance, updates and additions of NSS Labs corporate website, e-commerce platform and microsites
- Develop clean, maintainable and extensible code using up-to-date technologies and practices, platform and industry standards including web-authoring tools, coding standards, browser standards, and other web technologies
- Assist in posting web documents and media content as needed
- Work with other team members to complete web design tasks
- Work with the IT department to maintain robust webserver security standards and provide meaningful documentation in support of continual upkeep of the website
- Act as the point of escalation in answering technical inquiries about the website and to troubleshoot and resolve any website issues
- Manage Web and SEO Analytics including analysis of website performance and publishing of metrics on website performance
- Maintain the integration of third-party applications including Pardot, Salesforce, and other analytics tools
- Work with UI/UX engineering team, product management, and marketing to drive site engagement
Required Skills and Experiences:
- 7+ years of website development, design, and architecture (user experience / user flows)
- Mobile development and optimization experience
- Experience with Pardot or Marketo (marketing automation) including building e-mails, landing pages and forms
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO and social strategies
- Experience in version control systems (git/svn)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Bachelors degree preferred
At NSS Labs, we hire innovative and talented individuals with a passion for leading-edge technology. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and thinking outside the box are encouraged. Our leadership fosters professional growth and support, all within a fast-paced environment.
Located in Austin, Texas, NSS Labs offers its team members competitive compensation, medical and dental, and 401(k) benefits. If you feel you have the passion, dedication, and expertise that match our unique company, apply to join our team!
Third party resumes are not currently being accepted. NSS Labs, Inc. will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.