Marketing Graphic Designer
Posted: Apr 20, 2021
Marketing Graphic Designer to work designing and creating marketing materials, including social media campaigns, landing pages, email campaigns, 1-sheeters, and SWAG. The focus will be on marketing and sales growth initiatives and customer-facing material.
What You'll Do
- Work with our lead designer and contribute to the company brand guidelines and creative direction of the organization in Marketing and Sales, becoming the knowledgeable resource and expert on brand guidelines.
- Work cross-functionally across all key Marketing disciplines, learning about each of their projects and goals, and working on unique ways to support each of them with creative resources.
- Brainstorm and determine the direction of best practices and workarounds for projects, developing creative solutions.
- Work constructively with the team to provide creative feedback, and brainstorm regularly.
- Work across both the pre-sales and post-sales side, tailoring the design to match the audience while keeping to our brand guidelines and true to our product.
- Working on unique projects daily, such as creative direct mail kits, white papers, ebooks, social campaigns, ad campaigns, landing page design, email marketing, event creative, website improvements, illustrations, iconography, blog creative, podcast creative, swag design, and more!
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of work experience as a graphic designer
- Graphic design qualification and/or portfolio that demonstrates high quality work
- Ability to do illustration, Animation, and video
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and project managers at once.
- Strong communication skills, eagerness to pitch creative ideas, and experience managing expectations and fast-paced creative deadlines.
- Excellent design proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Acrobat. Adobe After Effects and other video editing software. Knowledge of Figma is a plus.
- Knowledge of design techniques across digital and print.
- Experience with branding, image editing, prototyping, data design, iconography, color theory, typography, grid structure, campaign design best practices.