Posted: Jul 30, 2020
We're looking for a content marketing writer who can help us reveal the powerful and human side of digital project management delivered through our unconventional training programs. We need your help to share our project management pillars, throw a spotlight on the amazing achievements of our students and their teams, and to help us rise up to challenge traditional power dynamics at work so we can move and inspire leaders and transform the software and creative industry. We believe in a healthy workplace that is democratic, equitable, and socially responsible and we know we can push our projects, people, and process in the right direction through the power of project management and education. Your work will be the prose and poetry for the change that we need.
Hiring priority goes to people in marginalized or underrepresented groups. Even if you don't think you have all the requirements, we encourage you to apply.
You'll be collaborating closely with Louder Than Ten's team to deliver educational, expressive, well-crafted content pieces that incorporate great writing and design to our audience and community of project managers, team leads, directors, and digital agency owners in the creative and technology sector. You'll work with us on...
- Writing website and article copy
- Interviewing students and employers for case studies and insights
- Gathering and sharing the highlights and achievements of our community
- Commissioning and structurally editing articles for our magazine: Coax
- Helping us write social media posts for Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Grin-worthy English writing and editing skills
- Adaptable voice and tone
- The ability to breathe life and inject humour into traditionally dry topics like project management
- 2 years of freelance experience
- Great communication skills
- Live in anywhere in Canada
Nice to haves
- Experience working with content in Content Management Systems (especially Craft CMS)
- Experience writing SEO-friendly copy
- Formal project management experience
- Part-time contract at 5-10 hours/week to start for at least 3 months (with opportunity to continue and grow)
- Required: Free enrolment in our next Digital PM Foundations course ($3990 value)
- Remote, flexible hours
- Access to our growing library of resources and tools