TekPartners, A P2P Company: Mid-Level Front-End Developer at TekPartners, A P2P Company (Charlotte, NC) (Charlotte, NC)
Posted: Apr 16, 2019
Job DescriptionT itle: Mid-Level Front-End Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Compensation: $55 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Mid Level Developer in Charlotte, NC
Mid-Level Front-End Developer
As a Mid-Level Front-End Developer, you will help your team on its journey to create innovative digital banking products for our customers.
• Partner with business, UX design and back-end API teams to create world-class customer experiences for the online channel using Agile development methodologies
• Develop new features, components and unit tests for a single page application
• Participate in peer code reviews
• Review business requirements, design documents, test plans/test cases and performance testing plans
Required Technical Skills
• Experience with HTML5 and web template engines – Markdown, Handlebars, etc.
• Experience with CSS3 and CSS Preprocessors - SASS, LESS, etc.
• Experience with user interface development, responsive web design and engineering cross-browser, cross-device compliant code
• Experience with developing high-quality, semantic, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code
Preferred Technical Skills
• Experience with 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
• Experience with creating highly-performant, optimized websites
• Experience with consuming REST API using asynchronous methods
• Experience with version control (Git/Bitbucket) and branching strategies
• Experience with command-line utilities, build tools - Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
Behavioral & Communication Skills
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, from team members to senior management
• Must have the ability to work in a team within an Agile operating model
• Ability to exchange constructive and respectful feedback
• Must be able to help communicate ideas and best practices to more junior developers
• Must be able to collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices
• Enthusiasm and a desire to be part of an innovative team
• A commitment to quality, and a desire to improve
Our benefits package includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits
Competitive Pay, 401K
And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company DescriptionTekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 16 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte, and Milwaukee. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.