Mid-Level Graphic Designer - Argentina
Posted: Aug 3, 2022
Description and Requirements
BMC works with 86% of the Forbes Global 50 and customers and partners around the world to create their future. With our history of innovation, industry-leading automation, operations, and service management solutions, combined with unmatched flexibility, we help organizations free up time and space to become an Autonomous Digital Enterprise that conquers the opportunities ahead.
Mid-Level Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Mid-Level Designer to join our Creative Services Team. This person will be part of a team that is responsible for helping elevate the global brand and marketing messages through visual design across digital, print, and media.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You'll work alongside designers and Project Managers to create high-quality/conceptual work with branded visual language across print, digital, and other media.
- You?ll be part of a highly creative, collaborative, and international team that is responsible for implementing and evolving our brand across all different platforms such as print, digital, and other media. Some of the projects you will be working on could be branding, web assets, e-books, PowerPoint presentations, icon development, infographics, event graphics/signage, promotional/campaign graphics, and collateral.
- You?ll be part of a highly creative, collaborative, international team through efficient/effective support and communication.
- This role has to deal with multiple deadlines in fast-pace environment.
- Participate in design review meetings with a critical eye, an obsessive attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- You have a university degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or a related design or artistic discipline
- You have 1+ years of professional experience with both digital and print media (freelance, in-house, agency, etc.)
- You have a portfolio with strong visual design examples.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English to convey design concepts/approaches.
- Comprehensive skills to understand business strategy, art direction, and design/production/technical process.
- You have ability to run design explorations, and creating multiple options based on art direction.
- You are a strong communicator that is able to articulate ideas in a clear manner, engage in healthy debate, and accept directional feedback.
- You can take charge of small tasks on your own and take on bigger projects with some guidance.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Adobe AfterEffects, Animate, XD
- CSS/HTML5 experience
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio and CV with a short cover letter detailing why you're the right fit for this position.
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, disabled veteran or status as a protected veteran, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.