Crossway: Mid-Level UI/UX Developer at Crossway () (allows remote)
Posted: May 1, 2021
Title: UI / UX Developer
Reports to: Vice President of Digital
The UI / UX Developer is responsible for creating products and experiences that present Crossway content to the marketplace with truth, beauty, and excellence. This role will be primarily focused on UI / UX for web and mobile applications. Remote candidates are acceptable, though preference will be given to those who can meet periodically in Wheaton, IL.
The UI / UX Developer will meet on a regular basis with the Vice President of Digital for the purpose of collaboration, reviewing progress, and evaluating results, and will be prepared to provide updates on the status of assigned responsibilities.
- Development of existing and future UI / UX for web and mobile products and experiences
- CSS style guide development and maintenance
- Related microsite and services development
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in UI / UX development for web and mobile applications, including UI / UX best practices, HTML, CSS, and Git
- Passion for excellence and attention to detail
- Organized, self-motivated, and good interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive medical and dental plan.
- Life insurance.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Retirement plan.
Competitive salary based on previous work experience, education, acquired skills, and established relationships. Salary commensurate with current standards for comparable positions and responsibilities within publishing and other leading not-for-profit ministries. Compensation reviewed and evaluated annually by the Executive Compensation Committee (ECC) of the Crossway Board of Directors.