Midweight Graphic Designer
Posted: Jan 20, 2023
Supabets is one of South Africa's leading Sport Betting and iGaming providers. We are on the hunt for someone who keeps cool in a fast-paced environment and works quickly in the digital design sphere.
Not afraid to experiment but also good at following design guidelines. Grab the chance to flex your design skills across a broad range of platforms in this dynamic, never-boring industry.
Responsibilities and skills
- Required to brainstorm with a team and give valuable input to deliver the best communications within brief
- Creative interpretation and execution of briefs
- Good interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English: essential
- Conceptual thinker
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Suite (3D, UI/UX, web and/or motion skills a big bonus)
- Ability to take direction
- Proud about delivering great work on deadline
- Self-driven to check work and find typos/errors
- Proficient knowledge of various specs and current best practices
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in a design discipline related to: interaction, animation, motion and graphic design.
- 3 - 5+ years' experience as a mid-level designer
- Sense of humour, thick skin and ability to work in an open-plan space