Glofox: Mobile Team Lead Engineer at Glofox (Dublin, Ireland) (Dublin, Ireland)
Posted: Oct 12, 2017
We are looking for Lead Mobile Engineer to take us to the next level. This is a unique opportunity to join a high growth startup in a niche but expanding technology space. Our vision is to leverage technology to build solutions that help improve the fitness and wellness of people globally. To do this we are providing business owners with the tools required to grow and succeed. We want someone who is excited and passionate about joining that journey.
We’re a highly motivated team with a fantastic product crafted with a cutting edge tech stack, and a huge opportunity to realise. It’s an opportunity not to be missed if you’re looking to join a scaling startup and you’re willing to work hard to solve some complex problems for a very large market.
We are looking for a Mobile Team Lead with 5+ years of experience who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. We are looking for a quick, nimble engineer who take pride in building great software products. You will lead a mobile team of 2-3 engineers to accelerate the development and execution of new innovative projects. This is a really exciting an opportunity and at the same time you can make a positive impact on the wellbeing of a large number of people.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant discipline
- At least 5+ years working experience in software development
- Working experience in native iOS/Android development and/or React Native
- Have published one or more apps in the app store
- Experience building testing suite for Android/iOS applications
- Committed to building high quality code and an excellent user experience
- Experience of RESTful API integration into Android/iOS applications and libraries
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Fast learner, can adapt to new tools/languages
- Solid English communication skills
What we offer:
- A competitive salary (because we want great people!)
- The chance to work at a fast-growing startup in an attractive space
- The chance to work with other smart people
- Autonomy to make what you will; a team, a product or even just a way of doing things
- An entrepreneurial working environment. If you can make a case for a project that fits with our vision, you’ll likely be able to execute it
- Ability to enable fitness entrepreneurs improve the health of people worldwide
Please send your application to [email protected] - please include relevant links to: AppStore, Github, Bitbucket, StackOverflow, personal sites, projects, or anything that showcases your skills!