Motion Graphics / 2D Animator
Posted: Mar 30, 2021
We're on the hunt for motivated and skilled motion graphics / 2D animators to work with us. The role involves the development and execution of a variety of animation and graphic elements within film and social media projects working with our talented team of Creative Directors and Illustrators.
You will be working on a wide range of projects and styles for clients such as the BBC, NHS, NSPCC, National Grid and World Health Organisation.
We are looking for people who:
- Have excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and in particular After Effects
- Can work with our Creative Team to suggest suitable creative approaches
- Are able to meet project timelines and delivery deadlines
- Can manage their personal work flow effectively
- Collaborate and clearly communicate with other team members
These initially will be freelance roles, but we will also be looking to hire permanent ? both full and part time staff to grow our creative team. Our offices are based in east London, but we promote flexible working, so this role can be carried out remotely.
A bit about Brickwall
Brickwall is an award-winning purpose-led creative agency, made up of a team passionate about content-led campaigns that educate, persuade, inspire and entertain our audiences.
With a diverse client base that includes some of the country's most trusted organisations, we are firm believers that communication can be a force for good. With much of our work in the public sector with non-profit organisations and the CSR/sustainability arms of corporate companies; we are motivated by content that can make a positive difference to the world.
We are currently made up of 14 permanent staff, which is bolstered by a talented mix of friendly, retained freelancers. We place a strong emphasis on a family-like culture and an open, inclusive and positive working atmosphere. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and with all different kinds of life experiences.
Benefits and Opportunities at Brickwall for full time employment
- Competitive pension contribution
- Private medical insurance policy
- Company phone provision
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- 30 days' holiday allowance inclusive of Christmas / New Year closure
- Yearly profit-share bonus.
The day rate / salary offered will be dependent on your experience.
Please email and covering letter with your CV to [email protected]