InSource, Inc: Mulesoft Developer at InSource, Inc (Philadelphia, PA) (Philadelphia, PA)
Posted: Feb 14, 2019
Philadelphia, PA 19103
6+ months contract
NO 3rd party candidates. You must work on our W2 payroll. This is NOT a Corp-to-Corp or 1099 role.
Send resume to [email protected]
Develop, support an troubleshoot MuleSoft platform, its framework and related standards to the enterprise.
- Work with user groups, stakeholders and clients implementing & maintaining MuleSoft platform strategies
- Design, develop, implement & test APIs that are built with MuleSoft ESB solutions
- Develop MuleSoft enterprise standards & framework
- Implement highly scalable and fault-tolerant system adhering to best practices
- Troubleshoot the framework & application issues
- Define & create methodologies.
- Define scalability, portability, operability and availability architectures
- Strong experience building APIs that are highly scalable & global at the core
- 2+ years of MuleSoft experience is required. MuleSoft certification is highly preferred
- Experience developing custom framework & components, Mule Flows & Error Handling
- 8+ years of solid experience in OO Programming using Java, XML, JSON, RESTful/SOAP
- Deep knowledge in data governance & API development
- Good knowledge of DevOps & CI/CD tools
- Experience troubleshooting & resolving production issues
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field